Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Are we Licensed Contractors?
Yes, our license information can be verified here:
Do I need a Building Permit?
Most sheds and playhouses do not require building permits since they do not require the digging of any kind of foundation. However if you are constructing a building that does require a foundation, plumbing, electrical etc, you may be using it a shed or playhouse, but according to your local authorities it is much more and will likely require building permits.
- Most Cities allow “Portable” buildings up to 200 sq ft without permit. Check with your local building department first.
- We can provide you with drawings needed for building permits, but it is ultimately up to you, the property owner to get necessary permits.
- There are often other factors such as “Set backs” and height restrictions, please contact your local building dept. for details.
- There are other factors to consider such as HOA or other Community Standards.
- It is our customers sole responsibility for where and what we build and any permits required.
- We are licensed General Contractors and work under permits frequently, it only seems scary
- Permits generally range from $100 to $1,000+ and vary from neighborhood to neighborhood.
- Please Contact-us and we will try to help you find the contact information for your local building authorities.
What is your turn around time? When will you come to build the shed?
- After you order we contact within 3 business days to schedule your project
- Customers are contacted and scheduled in the order received
- We will call you a day or two ahead of your build date to re-confirm
- Fully framed 2×4 construction
- Leveling blocks
- Pressure treated floor skids
- Louvered gable vents (2)
- Doors and Windows can be installed on any wall you choose
- Complete Professional installation.
How long will it take to build?
- Most installations will require 1 full day, larger buildings may require a 2nd day.
Will it be painted?
- We do not offer painting service, sorry.
What will I need to supply?
- Some paint and a lock
- There is a 1 year warranty on Craftsmanship and Materials
- The building must be painted within 90 days of installation to qualify for warranty
- Damage from trees, plants, mother nature, vandalism, etc.. is not covered.
Can I choose where the door(s) and window(s) are installed?
- Yes, tell me where you want them when I arrive on your build day.
Who will be building my shed?
- Me! Licensed Contractor who has been trained with the product.
- Our Sub-Contractors each have their own WA Contractors License
- I have built dozens of these buildings, factory certified.
Rent to Own or Financing?
- Sorry, not at this time
Where are we located?
- We work out of my home in Puyallup.
What is our Service Area?
- We Service All King, Pierce, Thurston, Kitsap, Mason and part of Lewis Counties. Please call if you are outside of these areas.